Webroot Install With Key Code
Click on get started button below to download and setup Webroot.
Webroot Install With Key Code | Webroot Download With Key Code
Use your product key code to proceed Webroot install with key code or Webroot download, then begin the installation after Webroot download with key code. Navigate the location where Webroot SecureAnywhere download file like wsinstall.exe or wsamac.dmg, double-click to start Webroot installation. Webroot keycode is 20 digits alphanumeric product code that you can use to register your product through webroot.com/secure or others.
Webroot Download With Key Code
Webroot download can be proceeded with or without keycode; if you have Webroot key code, then you can follow the below instructions on your device;
- Visit official Webroot website like webroot.com/safe.
- Enter the 20 digits Webroot SecureAnywhere code.
- Type an active email address associate with the Webroot login account.
- Hit and jump to the Webroot download option.
- Choose the latest version of SecureAnywhere.
- Select your device type and click the Download tab.
- Begin the Webroot download with key code and run the installer.
Webroot Secure Anywhere Download
If you want the automatic procedure to begin Webroot SecureAnywhere Download without using the Webroot keycode, then you can go with the below steps;
- Launch a web browser on your computer.
- Go to the official Webroot download site, for example, www.webroot.com/geeksquaddownload.
- The Webroot SecureAnywhere will begin downloading automatically.
- In case Webroot SecureAnywhere download is hanged somehow, hit the appropriate ‘download now’ button.
- Then, choose your device types like PC, Mac, or Mobile.
- Click the Webroot installer file and follow installation instructions to begin the installation.
Webroot Install With Key Code – Installing Webroot Secure Anywhere
If you already have proceeded SecureAnywhere download on Windows or Mac device, then you can follow the below instructions to install SecureAnywhere.
- Close all other programs running on your computer device.
- Use a Webroot installation CD or Webroot SecureAnywhere download file.
- If you have the CD, insert the CD into the computer drive, you’ll see a dialog to begin the installation.
- If you have a SecureAnywhere installer file, navigate to Webroot download location in Windows Explorer, double-click on wsinstall.exe or wsamac.dmg, and hit Run to start the installation.
- Once you see the Webroot installer dialog, enter 20 digits keycode. Find the keycode, either from your email or see the Webroot product card.
- Continue Webroot install with key code process and choose click and choose “Installation Options” link from the bottom of the page.
- Jump to shown Webroot options like Install location, create a desktop shortcut, Randomize the installed filename, Change Language, and Proxy Settings.
- Return to the install screen by clicking the “Back” arrow.
- Hit Agree and Install to start SecureAnywhere installation, enter an email once required, then click Continue and wait for Webroot configuration.
- Finally, once Webroot install with key code is done, either close the SecureAnywhere window or choose the “Start using SecureAnywhere” tab. If the Webroot icon in your system tray is displaying, Webroot installation is successful.
Before you begin the SecureAnywhere download or Webroot installation, make sure you already have redeemed the Webroot keycode, then you can visit Webroot official site to download and install Webroot SecureAnywhere with keycode or using Webroot login email. For any query, see our Webroot troubleshooting articles or contact Webroot support.